Do you love cars? Want to work in a fun and friendly atmosphere? (Check out our video on how we like to have fun http://www.wendle.com/aboutus.aspx.) Come work with us as a Service Technician, performing diagnoses and repairs in all areas. Ford certified preferred.
• An aggressive pay plan with unlimited earning potential as well as industry leading benefits that include:
• Medical, dental and vision
• Personal wellness program with an insurance premium discount
• 401K plan with company match
• Paid time off
• Company paid employee life insurance
• Voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and children
• Voluntary short-term and long-term disability
• Plus discounts on service and parts and more!
Wendle Motors is an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle report and criminal background check will be conducted on the chosen candidate prior to employment. Must be 18 years old.
The Service Technician functions as a skilled-level technician who is able to perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in additions to being specialized in particular areas of repair.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following; other duties may be assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.